What is Tableland?
Considerations & Tradeoffs
Affecting Tableland State
Prerequisites & Repos
JSON RPC API
Choosing a Chain
Deploying an NFT on Polygon
Intro to NFT Metadata
NFT Metadata Standards
Crafting NFT Metadata with SQL
Store & Edit Metadata with the CLI or SDK
Serving NFT Metadata from Smart Contracts
Build a Dynamic NFT in Solidity
Creating a Dynamic NFT with p5.js & Tableland
Creating Tables from Contracts
Configuring Table Write Access
Solidity to SQL Types
Table Queries & Joins
Table Writes & Updates
Incrementing Values Automatically
Query Optimization & Gas
Create a Key-Value Store Table
Create an Immutable Table
Create a Table for Immutable Files on IPFS
Town Hall v4.2.2
Season 4 progress update @August 30, 2022
- Tableland overview
- The protocol.
- The NFT.
- How we work.
- Pilot Program demos!
- Q&A at the end. Ask any questions in #general or raise your hand and we can bring you on stage at the end.
- Testnet now available on Mainnets! @Carson Farmer
- Ethereum, Polygon, Optimism
- Multi-event support @Ignacio Hagopian
- Tables are now on OpenSea @Allen Muncy
- Validators onboarding! @Carson Farmer
- See #node-operators
- Dashboard beta testers! @Allen Muncy
- Garage status update! @Andrew Hill
- Interview w/ Oddfellows
- Garage coming fast! Current status! https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8C39Y33Akv0/maxresdefault.jpg
- Recent events! @Brian Hoffstein
- Twitter interview with Pilot Program teams.
- Twitter interview with Dapphaus.
- Twitter interview with SURREAL.
- Midnight Labs interview w/ Carson Farmer.
- NFT NYC talk by Andrew Hill on ownership building blocks.
- Ongoing events! With Tableland bounties! @Dan Buchholz
- https://moralis.io/filecoin-hackathon/ — started @August 29, 2022
- $10k in total prizes
- Grand Prizes: 2 x $3,500
- Runners Ups: 2 x $1,500
- Awarded to Most innovative use of Tableland across any track (Metaverse & Gaming, Developer Tooling, Cloning Web2, or Doing Good)
- Rewarded to the teams that demonstrate a novel use case using dynamic, relational (meta)data. Bonus points — cross-chain SQL queries (e.g., SELECTs, JOINs, INSERTs, etc.) using at least 2 of the following networks: Ethereum, Optimism, and/or Polygon.
- https://online.ethglobal.com/ — starts @September 2, 2022
- $5k in total prizes (similar to the description above)
- Pooled prize: $3500
- Grand prize: $1000
- Runner up: $500
- Discord updates! @Andrew Hill
- New GitHub channels.
- New Guild channels.
- Dev blog launched! @Dan Buchholz
- Engineering blog was part of this — summarizes releases in a more digestible format and is released after every milestone (6 weeks)
- Other article were included in the launch: Exploring the Rigs Tables, SQLite Migration & Parser, Affecting Tableland State, Value Layering Across L1 & L2, and Deploying an NFT to Polygon
- if you’re looking for anything in particular, drop your ideas into #dev-chat and let’s figure out how to get that content written.
- Pilot program wrap! @Dan Buchholz
- 0 to 100 in 7 weeks — quite a feat!
- Shoutout to metabadge and the Chain Runners extensions — swept the bounties!
- New program applications launch tomorrow! https://tableland.xyz/pilot-program/
- If you’ve built anything with Tableland or have well-scoped ideas on what you’d like to build, submit an application! Recall that we offer grants/bounties for being a part of the program itself, additional bounties for winning snapshot votes, and (as always) offer guidance along the way.
- Pilot Program project demos! @Andrew Hill
- Ask your questions in #general channel on discord at any time.
- Or, raise your hand on the live stage and we’ll pull you up in the Q&A session.