What is Tableland?
Considerations & Tradeoffs
Affecting Tableland State
Prerequisites & Repos
Upgrading SDK (v3 to v4)
REST API (Legacy)
Local Development & Testing
Choosing a Chain
Deploying an NFT on Polygon
Dynamic NFT with Chainlink Automation
On-Chain Reads with Chainlink + Arbitrum
Intro to NFT Metadata
NFT Metadata Standards
Crafting NFT Metadata with SQL
Store & Edit Metadata with the CLI or SDK
Serving NFT Metadata from Smart Contracts
Build a Dynamic NFT in Solidity
Creating a Dynamic NFT with p5.js & Tableland
Creating Tables from Contracts
Configuring Table Write Access
Solidity to SQL Types
Table Queries & Joins
Table Writes & Updates
Incrementing Values Automatically
Query Optimization & Gas
Create a Key-Value Store Table
Create an Immutable Table
Create a Table for Immutable Files on IPFS
Tableland is just getting started! Read about our plans and next steps below.
- Release new validator code with mainnet and testnet separation.
- Release a versioned REST API, and drop support for JSON-RPC.
- Release an upgraded JS SDK with Cloudflare D1 compatibility.
- Release a new CLI with a local-first flow and shell support.
- Update SQL specification to remove any non-deterministic SQLite, plus, new features.
- Release a sandboxed local Tableland environment (
- Release table admin “Console” UI (https://dash.tableland.xyz).
- Upgrade the TABLE NFT with “Console” support.
- Release an open sourced Discord bot with Tableland support.
- The Pilot Program is launched for early adopters.
- Release multi-chain validator support.
- Release table
JOINs and cross-chain table
- Release Tableland CLI.
- Release Golang SDK.
- Tableland Rigs mint in July.
- The first external validators are onboarded to the network (interest sign-up).
- Release SQLite backed validator.
- Release custom SQL parser for Tableland’s SQL Specification.
- Release multi-transaction support
- The Tableland testnet protocol launches on Ethereum, Polygon, and Optimism mainnets.
- Release TABLE NFT with dynamic rendering.
- Release a technical engineering blog.
- We announce Tableland Rigs, an NFT for the community of builders.
- Release support for ERC721-based table ownership.
- Release support for SQL privileges (
- Release support for table access control Policies.
- The Tableland protocol launches on Ethereum Goerli, Polygon Mumbai, Optimism Kovan.
- Announce the Tableland project at EthDenver! Come say hello at our booth. We’ll be hosting a workshop and giving a talk about Tableland.
- Allow partners and EthDenver hackers to explore Tableland using the Gateway.
- We kick off Workshop, Town Hall, and Interview Series.
- Tableland conception!
- First Flight Time Rewards (FTRs) for holders.
- Unlock first dynamic badges on Rigs.
- Enhance Garage web app with badges and additional functionality.
- Publish output of validator staking research.
- Release a Rigs Garage web app that allows owners to train and park their Rigs.
- Release custom piloting in The Garage where owners can pilot their Rig with any EC721 token.
- Enhance the Rigs Garage web app with Rigs statistics (# pilots, pilot history, etc.).
- Release an upgraded Rigs NFT with
animation_urlshowing the current pilot and flight status.
- Create the Rigs Pilots smart contract mechanics for The Garage & measuring Flight Time.
- Refactor and streamline Rigs infrastructure.
- Explainer on Rigs layers, tables, and composability.
- Open source Rigs.
- Rigs conception!