Note. This is purely an example of the type of integration we could do with a songaday. The specific one below has been bought and may not be available in any reasonable timeline. The Objectives could be the same.
The below should be migrated to the Use-cases table.
- Build a cool novel token use-case that integrates with a widely owned and well known NFT collection.
- Demonstrate the use of mixed-media and Tableland.
- Demonstrate how to wrap old NFTs into more advanced Tableland-based NFTs.
- Stretch goal of doing scrubber based commenting on a media NFT.
Use an original table in Tableland to serve metadata in response to
Use-case or plan of action
- Buy the Legend of the Seven Siblings https://songaday.world/
- Create an erc71 contract that will wrap the original NFT and fractionalize it into 7 new NFTs (4hrs)
- Each of the 7 new NFTs will have a tokenURI that points to a row in a table.
- Engage oddfellows to design 7 animated chapters that play for the NFT, each chapter is one of the factionalized NFTs.
Seven Siblings NFT Collection
- 7 NFTs.
- 1 for each chapter of the original song
- Animated by oddfellows and mapped in a Table
- Watch the 7 chapters along with the original music.
Rough animation plot chapters (each chapter as an nft)
- Character RuneKek is a prince in a tableland style animated world
- He sees the tragedy coming and is pleading to the people
- He searches over the barren land as the pending tragedy is coming
- There is a slumbering 7 headed monster in a cave. Sleeping on a pile of ethereum.
- Runekek loses an initial battle (65m eth lost)
- Runekek finds and wakes the slumbering monster just in time to save the rest
- The eth is secured and the prince and monster celebrate
Finally, a project landing page could have the 7 NFTs stitched together to play the full song with the animation. More so, we may be able to play with scrubber-based comments that are actually connected to each of the 7 derivative NFTs. Stretch goal.